Everyone talks about setting up Product listing on Amazon Seller and getting going…but how do you list products? What are the actions concerned? How do you understand if you are doing things the right or best practice, or if you are making a mistake that’ll cost you later on? There is no need to worry because Repricer Express will guide you through how to list products on Amazon FBA vs Dropshipping.
Prepare Before Product Listing on Amazon Seller Central
There are a pair of things you ought to take care of first before listing products on Amazon Seller Central. They are pretty detailed, but it’s important not to forget any of them because it’ll cause a ton more additional work later on.
Get UPC codes for all products
Each item you list on Amazon will require its UPC, whether that’s a single product or several bundled jointly (Amazon counts a fortune as a single item). We composed this guide on Amazon UPC codes that outline what they mean, how and where to discover them, and the differences sellers need to know about the Best Products for Amazon Dropshipping.
Measure and Weight the Products
One of the parts of uploading a Product for Amazon Dropshipping is including its measurement and weight, and there are two methods of doing this. If you’re lucky sufficient to find that product is already sold elsewhere on Amazon, you can copypaste the measurements and weight from that listing. If not, you will ought to physically count it (length, width, height) and weigh it. Plus, understanding your items’ size and weight can help you with selling and storage strategies.
Take Pro-Quality Photographs
Product pictures are one of the most important aspects of a Product Listing On Amazon Seller Central, so bring the time to get this step right.
Make your Products Findable
The final step before actually Product Listing On Amazon Seller Central means ensuring buyers will be able to find them once they’re live. For starters, double-check that you have the correct type selected, as you strength have to get permission to sell in restricted categories. Once you are sure you’ve got the right ones, spend a fair bit of time on keyword analysis.
Begin Product Listing on Amazon Sold
Now we are in the Product Listing bit! The rather part might have been a bit long and full of facts, but it’ll come in handy for the second part because all you’ll require to do is click, configure and upload.
There are four steps in this part; if you did everything correctly in the first part, this section will be a picnic.
- Login to your Seller Central account and toggle to the Products dropdown menu, then select “Add A Product”. You can also get to this topic by clicking on “Add Products Via Upload”, which is convenient if you’re used to operating with spreadsheets.
- The following is to choose one of three options on the “Add a Product” carrier.
- Utilize the search bar to look for a product by name or ID.
- Just under the search bar, click on “Create a new product listing” (if your product is brand new and not currently being sold on Amazon).
- For batch uploads, go to the right side of your screen and click on “Bulk upload”.
- Confirm the primary category and add in any other categories or sub-categories your items belong to.
- Switch to “Advanced View” and fill in all the fields under the various tabs, i.e. Vital Info, Variations, Offer, Images, Description, Keywords, and More Details. If you’re selling products that are the same except for small differences, like color or height, then the Interpretations tab is where you’ll differentiate between those differences. This one needs going to the “Help” tab on your Dashboard and downloading the template you must (just search for “inventory file template” to obtain the choice of templates to select from), creating sure you have Excel to serve in all the fields and upload it to Amazon.